Saturday, July 24, 2010

VINTAGE ROBERSON ARTISTS PAINT BOX SET on eBay

BEAUTIFUL VINTAGE ROBERSON ARTISTS PAINT BOX SET
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300446705099

Is that not a beautiful set? Perfect for watercoloring. But way beyond my budget.

Hmmm... now how would I make a set like this? I have a small VanGogh watercolor set. I'd need a strip of leather wide enough and long enough. I have never tried sewing on a buckle. Perhaps just a tie. Two buttons and a string to go around them?

How would one do the inside pockets? (As I don't have much sewing skill.) I love how one of the brushes was just cut to fit. Hmmm...maybe a wide elastic would be better at holding the pencil and brushes in place. And a small plastic palette would be lighter than the ceramic one. I like the eeny water bottle/flask near the watercolor pan box.

No comments:

Post a Comment